A few weeks ago, I started a photo journal here on LJ. As I'm going to study photography in England this autumn, I thought it would be fun to have a place to show off some of my pics. I've already started posting some stuff. The journal is picture_maja. So please head over, have a look and tell me what you think!
Stole this from xx_linge_xx.
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. I'm so in love with you. I wish you felt the same way. Do you?
2. I wish you'd include me more.
3. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to, even though you didn't know it.
4. I so glad you're always there to give me a hug.
5. I miss you. You're my best friend in the world!
6. I'm so sad that we're losing touch. I wish we wouldn't.
7. You're way better than you think you are. Just go for it and don't give up before you've even tried.
8. I'm sorry I haven't been there for youas much as I feel I should after you were put in a wheelchair. I hope you know that I'm so sad for you. But I'm happy that you're as strong as you are.
9. You really brighten up my day. Thank you!
10. I wonder what you're thinking in there. Why are you this way?
NINE things about yourself:
1.I give an impression of having much higher self esteem than I really do.
2. I love Harry Potter above all!!
3. I'm scared about going off to univerity and moving out.
4. I want to be an actress or a singer (or a combination).
5. Chocolate is my substiture for more physical pleasures (wow that sounded dirty!)...
6. I always imagine that the guys I have crushes on have crushes on me too (even though I'm pretty sure they don't)
7. I get annoyed easily and often get hurt by stupid things that shouldn't make me hurt.
8. I have serious issues with my looks. Why would any guy like me, right?
9. I'm always afraid that my friends don't care about me.
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Don't care what I look like, but be able to love me no matter what.
2. Make me laugh
3 Make me feel accepted and loved
4. Make me see positive things in myself
5. Be honest with me
6. Ignore my silly tantrums when I need them to be ignored
7. Show me your life
8. Do little things that show me you care or just outright tell me. That would probably work the best. I suck at picking up on little hints...
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. The guy I'm in love with... <3
2. Harry Potter
3. Where should I study? Will it be really scary to move to England in the fall?
4. I wish someone was in love with me too
5. Remember to hide my troubles and smile!
6. How much I love my friends and appreciate them.
7. Being an actress...
SIX things you wish you never did:
1. Said some stupid things to people (it sticks with me for a long time, even if they forget).
2. Bought some of the things I did these past few months. Asking my dad for money isn't my favourite thing to do.
3. Get annoyed so easily.
4. Cry so much.
5. Wait so long with doing important stuff, like writing a personal statement for applying to schools and buying a ticket home for the holidays...
6. Sleep this little...
1. Seeing yourself as above other people
2. Being immature
3. Being who others want you to be instead of who you want you to be
4. Not being open for change and things that are different from what you're used to.
5. Seeing the bad instead of the good in people
THREE smileys that describe your life:
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Truly love someone and be loved in return (and do every possible naughty thing there is to do with said someone)
2. Meet J.K. Rowling
I'm always in love... Pretty much. There's always some guy who catches my fancy and I fall totally in love. And it really is totally. With all of me. Every waking moment is spent thinking about him and I'll do almost anything to be around him. But I'll never tell him, because, though I know within me that he doesn't care about me the same way, having it onfirmed by him saying so, would shatter the dream. And besides it might jeopardize the good thing we've got going. I'd rather be his friend than nothing at all.
As you can see I've gotten myself a new layout!
It is to celebrate summer!
The layout was made by grrliz
On Tuesday my dad and I are going to Edinburgh! I can't wait!
I am, og course, hoping to accidentally meet J.K. Rowling there. Very likely, I know... =) But still... one can dream, eh?
I'm definitely visiting Edinburgh Castle and Real May King's Close. I'm also visiting Rosslyn Chapel (the one in The Da Vinci Code), but other than that I don't know... hmmm.... I'm only staying for 4 days, though, so I don't have time for very much. I want to see the city a bit, you, know, just walk in the streets and get a feel of what it's like there. I'm planning on applying to university there, so it's nice to know whether I like the city before I apply. =)
Anyone know any other places I should visit?
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
I have recently discovered Mika, and I really feel that he is the most brilliant artist ever!!!
First I heard Grace Kelly and found that song to be totally awesome and then I downloaded a few of his songs and completely loved them all!!!
Then I bought his album! =)
I'm now a proud owner of Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion!
This music is so great because it's so happy!!!! I could just dance to it forever!! Bounce around and smile and laugh!
I particulary like the song Big Girl (You Are Beautiful). Being overweight myself, this song is just perfect for me! It's about time that someone made a song that hits back on todays fashion that is to be super thin! Mika wrote this song for his mother, because he used to be teased when he was little becasue he had a big mother.
Big is beautiful!
Yesterday I met a boy called Ben who looks exactly like Mika! It was weird, cause we had just put on the Mika CD when he came into the room...!
In other news, I have just gotten a "job" as an editor for a Norwegian Harry Potter site!! I say "job" because it's more a hobby as I don't get payed or anything...! =) My job is to translate the Norwegian articles to English. The site is here, if you want to check it out! Just click on the British flag on the side if you want to read the English parts.
I'm a bit late in posting this, but better late than never, right?
I'm so so sorry about what happened at Virginia Tech. It's been all over the news here in Norway and I cried when I heard about it the first time.
I want to offer my deepest condolances to everyone who had any sort of connection to the victims of the Virginia Tech murders.
I want you to know how much I feel with you. It really makes an impact on me when I hear about these things.